Game of Thrones Exhibition in Sydney

The long waited Game of Thrones Exhibition hit Sydney on 1st of July to 5th July 2014, just in time to ease people's GoT withdrawal when season 4 ended 2 weeks ago.

Took half a day off work so I can make it to the first day of the exhibition, before any of my friends has the chance to. It sounded like a good idea until I got there and lined up behind a sign that said "4 hours from this point".


 
Already took time off work and made an effort to get there, so I put my head down and stood in the line at 2pm.
 
4 hours wait became 5.5 hours wait. From daylight to freezing night fall we counted down the sign posts from 4 hr to 3 hr to 2 hr to 1 hr. Finally we are in at 7:30pm!
 

A very small exhibition showcased many artefacts, costumes and weapons from the production. It also highlighted the key characters, relationships and places from the show.

The most exciting part of the exhibition was to experience the Ascend The Wall virtually using an Oculus Rift goggles, as well as sit on the Iron Throne.

Was it worth the wait? I wouldn't miss any opportunity to satisfy my desire to sit on the throne!



















 










 



Starting my count down to season 5 in 2015....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kings Canyon NT

Tasmania Trip Day 3 - Cradle Mountain

Cowan to Berowra via Berowra Waters